AFE 2003-2010 Cummins Stage 2 Air Intake
This new intake system from aFE had been redesigned to fit all of the 2003-2010 Dodge 2500/3500 trucks with either the 5.9 Cummins or 6.7 Cummins motors.
Enclosed in a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- Your choice of filter medias (choose from above listed choices)
- Increases horsepower & torque.
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow high efficiency 360 degree radial flow air filter
- Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
- Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
- Limited lifetime warranty