AMP Research 04-07 SuperDuty PowerSteps
GETTING INTO YOUR TRUCK SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST. That’s why AMP Research invented POWERSTEP™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Ditto its industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
Designed and built exclusively in the USA, the genuine AMP Research PowerStep™ seamlessly extends when any door is opened, giving a rock-solid, safe and convenient step up into your truck. When the doors close, it retracts just as smoothly, streamlining the vehicle profile with no loss of ground clearance. The original AMP Research PowerStep™ is proven to perform in severe driving conditions and is backed by a full 5-year/60,000 mile warranty – the best in the business.
- 1999-2001/2004-2007 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/F-450 Regular Cab/SuperCab/CrewCab
- Integrated LED Light System – Standard
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage arms, anodized and Teflon®
- coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, zero-maintenance stainless-steel pivot pins
- Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 lb load capacity (each side)
- Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors and wiring harness with sealed weather-tight connectors
- AMP-designed electronic controller employs pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- Made in USA – The AMP Research PowerStep™ is designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured by AMP Research in America.