Baja Designs S2 PRO LED Light PAIR
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of S2 Pro LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $305.96. The S2 Pro LED Light offers an incredible 2,150 lumens out of a tiny 3” x 2” housing. The S2 Pro is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market. The S2 Pro can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. Moreover, it only draws 21 watts so your electrical system will barely know it’s there. This LED is perfect for all your adventures! An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 2,150 Utilizing 2 Cree XM-L2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.75A
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.76" x 2.50"
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
- S2 PRO LED Flush Mount
- Mounting Bracket
- Vehicle Side Connector
- Order wiring harness in related products if needed.
- 48-7801 | Spot Beam Pattern
- 48-7805 | Wide cornering Beam Pattern
- 48-7803 | Driving/Combo Beam Pattern
- 48-7806 | Flood/Work Beam Pattern
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
These zones have been designed by Baja Designs: The Scientists of Lighting.
Zone 1 - Dust/Fog: This zone illuminates the area directly in front of the vehicle. Mounting these lights low on the bumper eliminates glare from dust and fog.
Zone 2 - Cornering: This zone provides cornering light which is necessary to drive comfortably at speed. By toeing these lights out 10°-15°a smooth field of light is achieved, eliminating the feeling of tunnel vision.
Zone 3 - Driving Combo: This zone is your primary driving light. These lights are mounted in the middle of the front bumper to avoid glare off of the hood or from dust and fog in front of the vehicle.
Zone 4 - Spot: This zone is your first level of long distance lighting. Lights intended for this zone will give you the distance needed to travel at speed. Combined with zone two lighting, a smooth transition is achieved creating less stress on your eyes.
Zone 5 - Racer Edition Spot: This zone is necessary for triple digit speeds or wanting to see miles down the road. This is the only forward projection pattern we recommend mounting along your roofline.
Zone 6 - Dome Lighting: This zone is used for wheel well lighting. This light is perfect for truck, jeep, buggy and UTV applications.
Zone 7 - Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° pattern. This pattern is not suitable for forward projection applications.
Zone 8 - Backup Lighting: This zone illuminates the area directly behind the rear of the vehicle. It is recommended that these lights be mounted on your rear bumper or cargo rack.