Carli Low Mount Stainless Steel Steering Stabilizer
Dodge Low Mount Stainless Steering Stabilizer
This new stabilizer from Carli Suspension uses a stainless steel body and has their own custom hi-speed valve profile. This steering stabilizer will give you the positive feel through the steering wheel that you are looking for while reducing tie rod slop. It will also help to correct any right pull from the larger more aggressive tires. It is designed to replace the factory stabilizer shock on the 08.5-up truck that have the stabilizer clamped to the tie rod. Stabilizers for 2003-2008 vehicles with the original "Y-style" Steering come with a machined Billet Aluminum clamp to attach the stabilizer to the factory tie rod bar.
Carli's Low Mount Stabilizer is an "Internal Floating Piston" shock. This means there is an internal dividing piston which keeps the oil and nitrogen separated. The nitrogen gas maintains constant pressure against the low mass "floating" dividing piston and the column of hydraulic oil, virtually eliminating the possibility of oil foaming or performance loss commonly seen in emulsion style stabilizers sold by competitors. Our Stainless Low Mount Stabilizer is a must-have addition if you are running larger tires or suffering from lack of control due to your worn out factory stabilizer.
Dodge Ram Fitment Guide:
- CS-DLMSS-T | 03 - 12 2500 / 3500 4x4 w/ 08.5+ T-style steering
- CS-DLMSS-T | 06 - 09 1500 Mega 4x4 w/ 08.5+ T-style steering
- Powerwagons may need some slight modification to the skidplate
- CS-DLMSS-Y | 03 - 08 2500 / 3500 4x4 w/ Y-style steering
T-style steering linkages are identified by the steering stabilizer bolt that goes through the tie rod
- Stainless Steel Construction yields highest possible corrosion resistance
- Improved Stabilizer tuning boasting better tire control
- Nitride Hardened shafts for extreme durability
- Direct fitment for 2008-2012 Trucks, and 2003-2007 Trucks with upgraded Mopar Steering
- Can be used by itself or as an Opposing Stabilizer Setup when used with Carli Diff Guard, Diff Guard Bracket, and Carli High Mount Stabilizer
- Corrects Right Tire Pull