Synergy 13+ Ram 3500 Leveling System
The Synergy Ram Truck Leveling System levels the stance of the truck and significantly improves ride quality and control with no loss in towing capacity. Proprietary Synergy Tuned Fox shocks have been paired with matched coil springs to create a system that significantly outperforms the competition. We guarantee you will love the way your truck rides. This system is designed to fit 35 inch tires. 37 inch tires will fit with minor inner fender trimming.
- Raises the front suspension to level the truck
- Increases ride comfort and control
- Increases small bump compliance and bottom out resistance
- Increases wheel travel
- No loss in towing capacity
- Will allow installation of 35 inch or 37 inch tires
- Affordable Quality, made in the USA
- Proprietary Synergy Tuned Fox Shocks matched to the Ram's spring rates and weight provide incredible ride quality and control.
- Front wheel travel is increased 40 percent from 7 inches to 10 inches and rear wheel travel is increased from 8.5 inches to 10 inches on 2500 trucks and from 6.5 inches to 10 inches on 3500 trucks.
- Progressive wound linear coil springs are manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology for optimized on and off road performance.
- Coil springs are softer than stock and raise the front of the truck 2.25 inches based on the weight of a 2500 Diesel Crew Cab configuration.
- Coil springs are cycled to set height and can compress to solid without overstressing.
- Coil springs feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Synergy Tuned Fox Front Shocks
- (2) Synergy Tuned Fox Rear Shocks
- 2013+ RAM 3500
- This basic leveling system can be further upgraded with additional components available from Synergy. A heavy duty adjustable track bar is available to re-center the front axle under the vehicle, Radius Arm Drop Brackets are available to correct the radius arm geometry and heavy duty replacement steering is available to replace the weak and problematic stock drag link and tie rod.