Air Lift Single Path On-Board Air Compressor System with Standard Duty Compressor
LoadController Single On Board Air Compressor System is the quick and convenient way to inflate and deflate your vehicle’s air springs while on the go. The last place you probably want to drive your loaded vehicle and trailer is into a tiny gas station to fill up your air springs. With a LoadController Single air compressor system, you can forget about having to search out an air compressor to inflate your air springs ever again!
- With the touch of a button, control the pressure in your air springs from the cab of your vehicle. This is extremely convenient for changes in load or road conditions. If you’ve just hooked up your RV, trailer or put a load in the bed of your truck, you can inflate your air springs to the desired pressure right from the cab. No more searching for a gas station compressor to find air!
- The gauge mounts in your vehicle’s cab and operates regardless of whether you are parked or on the road. The user-friendly gauge has easy-to-use inflate and deflate buttons to let you quickly inflate or deflate your vehicle’s air spring pressure. Mount in the included mounting cup, flush mount or insert into any 2 1/8 inch gauge pod.
- LoadController Single On-Board Air Compressor System provides single path airflow for your vehicle’s air springs. This means your left and right air springs inflate and deflate equally to the same pressure. For independent control of the left and right air springs, see our LoadController Dual products (part numbers 25852 and 25856).
- This system includes a standard duty compressor, manifold, wiring harness, air lines, gauge, customizable gauge pod and all the hardware you need to install.
- The compressor mounts easily to your vehicle’s frame and attaches to an air line that runs to your air springs
- You can install the system yourself in a few hours with the help of a fully illustrated easy-to-follow installation manual. If you prefer, have one of our skilled dealer/installers throughout the US and Canada take care of it for you.
- As an added safety measure, LoadController Single automatically senses low air spring pressure and immediately activates to maintain a safe pressure level.
- All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs.
The LoadController Single system installs with common mechanic tools in a few hours. Follow these steps:
- Install the compressor using the hardware provided.
- Mount the gauge
- Install the electrical components
Details and installation time vary by application. A complete illustrated instruction manual is included with each kit.
Air Lift’s Commitment to Quality
LoadController Compressor Systems are quality tested in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. ISO 9001:2008 standards ensure Air Lift products meet the highest level of safety and comfort.