Carli Dodge Leveling Kit 2014+ 2500 Diesel
This system is designed for the customer that keeps their truck on the road with an eye for quality and appreciation for bang-for-their-buck. At the heart of this system is a 2.5” lift, Linear Rate Coil Spring paired to matched travel Fox 2.0” IFP Shocks that have been custom tuned, in house, for superior ride quality and handling. The rear shocks are also included with this system and, although they’re designed for stock ride height, have been custom tuned as well. For those that aren’t looking for massive increase in travel or big shocks but still want to attain a leveled stance and improved ride quality and handling characteristics, this is the perfect kit. The 2.5” lift height doesn’t require the geometry correction of our 3” Systems.
The front axle will be slightly pulled to the Driver’s side following installation of the lift; this can be corrected with the addition of our Adjustable Track Bar. Further, ride quality can be substantially increased with the addition of our Torsion Sway Bar. We recommend a 35” tire on an 18” wheel that’s no more than 9” wide with 5.5”-6” Backspace. Recommended unloaded tire pressure is 45F/40R. The addition of a Carli Low-Mount Steering Stabilizer is recommended for any tire over factory size.
Note: This system will NOT be upgradeable to any other Carli Suspension Systems. It’s designed to be a solution for customers wanting a quality system with minimal lift and part inclusion. We recommend slight eccentric bolt compensation to correct caster after the lift as there are no Radius Arm Drops. For this reason, customers may experience a slight bow in the coil spring. We did not experience a coil bow in any of our test trucks but it’s possible at the 2.5” lift height without a Radius Arm Drop Bracket.
Carli / Fox Shock technology:
- Custom tuned the ride quality
- The Fox 2.0 IFP shocks were blueprinted using our system specifications and comes with our custom shock tune
- FOX 2.0 IFP Front Shocks
- FOX 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks
- Linear Rate Front Coils
DODGE RAM FITMENT GUIDE:
- CS-DLEVEL-14-D | 2014+ Ram 2500 4wd Trucks (will not fit the 3500's)
Altered Vehicle Characteristics:
- 2.5" of front lift (varies slightly with different cab configurations)
- Wheels - Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- Tires - 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- Recommended Configuration - Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- Torsion Sway Bar - Selection of the Torsion Sway Bar Replacement will not Require size selection as the entire sway bar assembly is replaced.
Track Bar Options
- CS-DATB-14 - Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Chromoly Adjustable Track Bar
- Tighten Steering Feel and Recenter Geometry
- 0-3" Lift Adjustable.
Sway Bar Options
- CS-DTSB3-14 - 3" Torsion Sway Bar
- Easily the Best "Bang for the Buck" Upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up Control
- Heavy duty chromoly arms and end links with 5/8 race series heim joints
- CS-DFRA-14 - Fabricated Radius Arms
- 1/4" Cold Rolled Steel
- Internal X-Bracing
- Serviceable Spherical Joints
- Improved ride quality and control
- Quad Wrap Limit Straps & Hardware
We've finished installing the 2014-18 Ram 2500 (Coil Spring Rear) Leveling System on the 2019 Ram 2500 HD - IT FITS!