Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints
'99-'17 Ford Super Duty
'94-'99 Dodge 2500/3500
8LUG Truck Gear now offers the Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints for the 1999-2017 Ford Super Duty trucks with the Dana 50 and Dana 60 front axle. These also fit the 94-99 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 trucks.
We have a few customers approaching 100,000 miles on these with no measurable wear.
- 1999-2017 Ford F-250/350/450/550 4x4
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
The Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints provide higher strength, longer life and once installed can be rebuilt without special tools. This improves servicing the ball joints more easily in the field or at home. Rebuilding the ProSteer Ball Joint at home or at your local shop will cost less than having new OEM ball joints installed at an alignment shop or the dealer.
- High strength billet steel and heat treated bodies.
- Super strong chromoly steel, heat-treated stems.
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life.
- Fully greaseable on the truck.
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications.
- Teflon coated internal wear points.
- Fully-adjustable cup support protects against severe road impacts.
- Reduce the cost of operating your truck.
- Big increase in strength from the OEM ball joints.
- Rebuildable without special tools – Lower repair costs.
- Long Life – Less downtime, less tire wear.
- Improves performance, handling and driver’s feel of the road.
Also now available is the Dynatrac Ball Joint Install kit that takes some of the guess work out of which install bushing to use with your ball joints press. This is simply a specific bushing and washer that fits the Dynatrac joints perfectly. It is available for $10 by choossing the option above when ordering.
Dynatrac guarantees the correct fitment of ProSteer ball joints on approved applications for axles and knuckles manufactured by Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Dana, AAM and Dynatrac.
Dynatrac cannot guarantee the ProSteer ball joints will correctly fit and operate safely in aftermarket or look alike axles with knuckles manufactured, reverse engineered or imported by third party companies which do not meet OEM standards.