Dynatrac Free-Spin Heavy Duty DynaLoc Hub Conversion
2015-2018 Ford Super Duty
When factory specs don't cut it!
No matter how you use your truck, the engineers at Dynatrac understand that the measure by which all parts are judged is strength and performance. From light duty to extreme use, your vehicle should be built for reliability and endurance under any conditions. And all too often, the original equipment falls short.
As an industry leader, Dynatrac has taken up the challenge of building the better truck. Designed specifically to remove a weak link in popular Ford Super Duty, Dynatrac’s Free-Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Kits replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, improved fuel economy, and smooth performance. The complete kit includes inexpensive, serviceable Timken bearings, cromoly spindles, cast nodular wheel hubs, Warn Premium manual locking hubs, and massive 1.50” diameter, 35-spline outer axle shafts. All made in the USA.
This combination of parts has been designed and tested to provide the best longevity and reliability under the most severe use. While the factory unit bearing is non-serviceable and prone to failure, the Free-Spin hub conversion offers ease of maintenance, a much smoother ride, better steering control, greater fuel economy, and longer axle and driveshaft life. Advantages that add up to tremendous cost savings over the life of your vehicle.
When a unit bearing fails, the vehicle is often immediately disabled and cannot be driven anywhere until the unit bearing has been completely replaced. That means towing, downtime, expensive dealer repairs and a ruined vacation or lost revenue for a work truck.
For recreational truck enthusiasts, the Free-Spin hub conversion eliminates a weak link that could easily leave you stranded. For commercial truck owners and fleet managers, who rely on their rigs 24/7 to get the job done, the Free-Spin hub conversion ensures that your trucks are on the road making you money. Improved Fuel economy and smoother performance is an additional bonus.
The Dynatrac Free-Spin™ Heavy-Duty Hub Conversion Kit for 2015-2018 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty trucks is designed to replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, and smooth performance. This kit fits both single-rear-wheel (SRW) and dual-rear-wheel (DRW) trucks, and it includes Warn locking hubs.
This kit includes DynaLoc™ locking hubs, providing improved locking hub function, greater strength and a shorter profile for better clearance that reduces the chance of hub impacts on the trail.
DynaLoc locking features and benefits:
- 3-times stronger than other Dana 60 Locking Hubs
- First truly new locking hub design in 20 years
- Gears MADE IN USA from heat-treated, chromoly steel
- Unique gear tooth design won’t disengage under high torque load
- Low profile knob assembly decreases impact with rocks and obstacles
- Short, tough, steel bezel assembly decreases and resists impact with rocks and obstacles
- Defaults to locked position for reliable operation
- Models available for 30 and 35 spline shafts
- Bolt-on installation. Upgrades locking hubs on Ford, Dodge, and Chevy trucks equipped with Dana 60 front axles from ’77-’04
- Requires a 1/8 of a turn to engage
- Increases reliability
- Lower cost of ownership – Wheel bearings and seals are dramatically cheaper to maintain, and can be easily serviced for longer life, even under severe conditions.
- Dramatic increase in axle strength and reliability with 35-spline 1.50” shafts.
- Simple, bolt on installation. No machining or welding.
- Maintains stock brakes and ABS sensors.
- 2015-2018 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4wd Trucks with 8x170 bolt pattern
- Heat-treated chromoly spindles
- Top-quality bearings and seals
- Dynatrac Free-Spin Hub Conversion Kits are the only 100-percent U.S.-made kits available
- DynaLoc locking hubs
Ford Free-Spin Heavy-Duty Hub Conversion Kit includes:
- Pro 60 spindles (fixed spindle design)
- Pro 60 8 on 170 mm wheel hubs
- Pro 60 35-spline 1.5" dia. outer axle shafts
- 35-spline, Warn Premium, manual-locking, hubs
- User Serviceable wheel bearings, races, and seals
- ABS tone rings and sensor mounts
All kits include inner and outer wheel bearings, races, seals, hardware and complete instructions
Free-Spin kits for 2015-2018 F-250/350 and 2005 to current Ford dually trucks reuse the factory wheel adapters.