Baja Designs XL80 LED Light Pair
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of XL80 LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $710.96.Choose to take your off-road lighting to the next level with BD’s 9,500 lumen XL80. Similar to BD’s current XL Pro model, the XL80 has the same anodized and powder coat cast aluminum housing and bezel. However, this is where the similarities end. The XL80 features a very powerful LED, known as the XHP50 for greater visibility and increased brightness. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree XHP50 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.79A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
- 2 XL80 LED Lights
- Wire Harness
- Mounting Bracket
- 67-7801 | Spot Beam Pattern
- 67-7805 | Wide cornering Beam Pattern
- 67-7803 | Driving/Combo Beam Pattern
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) (Also available in amber)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
These zones have been designed by Baja Designs: The Scientists of Lighting.
Zone 1 - Dust/Fog: This zone illuminates the area directly in front of the vehicle. Mounting these lights low on the bumper eliminates glare from dust and fog.
Zone 2 - Cornering: This zone provides cornering light which is necessary to drive comfortably at speed. By toeing these lights out 10°-15°a smooth field of light is achieved, eliminating the feeling of tunnel vision.
Zone 3 - Driving Combo: This zone is your primary driving light. These lights are mounted in the middle of the front bumper to avoid glare off of the hood or from dust and fog in front of the vehicle.
Zone 4 - Spot: This zone is your first level of long distance lighting. Lights intended for this zone will give you the distance needed to travel at speed. Combined with zone two lighting, a smooth transition is achieved creating less stress on your eyes.
Zone 5 - Racer Edition Spot: This zone is necessary for triple digit speeds or wanting to see miles down the road. This is the only forward projection pattern we recommend mounting along your roofline.
Zone 6 - Dome Lighting: This zone is used for wheel well lighting. This light is perfect for truck, jeep, buggy and UTV applications.
Zone 7 - Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° pattern. This pattern is not suitable for forward projection applications.
Zone 8 - Backup Lighting: This zone illuminates the area directly behind the rear of the vehicle. It is recommended that these lights be mounted on your rear bumper or cargo rack.