Carli Dodge Adjustable Chromoly Track Bar 03-12
Dodge Ram Adjustable Chromoly Track Bar
This adjustable track bar is a must for any Dodge 2500/3500 4x4 suffering from wandering steering or with an aftermarket lift. The track bar will center the axle side to side and ensure proper suspension geometry. The track bar will also give a tighter feel to the front end by eliminating the O.E.M rubber bushings. Included with each track bar are all required spacers, crush sleeves, and shims to fit each specific vehicle's stock hardware. On one end is a F.K. Heim Joint that offers articulation and rigidity with an improved service life over other styles of bushing. On the opposite end is an heavy duty F.K. Uniball bearing in a proprietary, preloaded molded bushing for maximum vibration damping, strength, and life-span. The Carli JAMMIT Jam-Nut provides 100% more clamping surface area than a standard jam nut while a laser-cut gusset surrounds the uniball welded cup to ensure that this track bar will be the last you ever buy.
We recommend upgrading to 16mm factory hardware and drilling the frame side bracket out to utilize the larger bolts that Dodge starting switching all trucks over to in 2007.
Dodge Ram Fitment Guide:
- 2003-2013 4x4 2500 Trucks
- 2003-2012 4x4 3500 Trucks -Will not fit 2013+ 3500's
- 2006-2009 4x4 1500 MegaCab Trucks
- 2005-2013 Power Wagons
- Fitment on 1994-2002 trucks is possible with a 3rd Party conversion bracket, but we cannot guarantee fit or clearance.
- Constructed from 1.50" x .375" wall Chromoly tube
- CNC bent for perfect fitment
- Fixture-welded in house
- Pre-loaded captured bushing
- Heavy duty F.K. Uniball on frame side, Heim Joint on axle side.
- Includes both 14mm and 16mm bushing sleeves and rod end misalignment spacers