Carli 2.5" Super Duty Backcountry 2.0 Leveling System
Stainless Brake Lines Now Included!
Carli Super Duty Leveling Systems
Due to popular demand, Carli Suspension has developed a 2.5" suspension system for SuperDuty owners wanting the "Carli Suspension Ride" without the height of our current 4.5" suspension lift offering. This system will lift the front of the vehicle 2.5" with the use of a soft ride, linear rate coil spring. As will all Carli coils, these will come pre-set, shot peened and powder coated to ensure they perform and look great for the life of the vehicle.
Shock options currently range from Bilstein 5100, Fox 2.0 IFP, Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir, to a custom length King 2.5" remote reservoir front and piggy back rear are added into the mix with Sage's custom tuning for each body style. The caster is adjusted with an adjustment cam included with the system; further, an adjustable track bar with a 7/8" x 7/8" FK Bearing Rod end and angled ball joint seat (to prevent bind associated with other adjustable track bars) get the SuperDuty's front axle square under the truck again.
2.5" SuperDuty Backcountry 2.0 System
The Super Duty Backcountry 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road quality on a budget; basically, the commuter for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You’re no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Fox 2.0” Remote Reservoir Shocks, we’ve developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F.
The truck will sit 2.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. The included Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a “light” ¾-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 2” block). This is where the F250 and F350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks is different; the F250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its 350 counterpart. The F250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn’t move much unless loaded. We recommend the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, an aftermarket airbag system should be installed to compliment the Full Progressive Leaf Springs to restore the F350 capacity. We recommend a system that will allow the airbags to disconnect from the lower mount during suspension cycling to ensure you’re able to take advantage of all your rear suspension travel. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37” M/T at full compression.
If ordering this kit with an Add-a-Pack, Super Duties equipped with a 3-5/8" tall block from the factory will require the factory 2" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-L and 7C3Z-5598-K
- Aluminum Bodied Shocks
- Direct Fit Application
- Long Lasting Bushings
- Superior Ride Quality
- Increased Cornering Capability
- Reducing and/or Eliminating Body Roll
- Tighter street feel Driving Characteristics, Increased Suspension Response
- Steering geometry is all within OEM specs, no additional components are necessary
- Towing/hauling capacity is the same as OEM, no reduction of capability
- CS-FLVL-BC20-11-PAP | 11-16 F250 / F350 4x4 - with Add-A-Packs (Old Part Number: CS-FORDLVL-BC-11)
- CS-FLVL-BC20-11-FSP | 11-16 F250 / F350 4x4 - with Full Spring Pack (Old Part Number: CS-FORDLVL-BC-11-FSP)
- CS-FLVL-BC20-08-PAP | 08-10 F250 / F350 4x4 - with Add-A-Packs (Old Part Number: CS-FORDLVL-BC-08)
- CS-FLVL-BC20-08-FSP | 08-10 F250 / F350 4x4 - with Full Spring Pack (Old Part Number: CS-FORDLVL-BC-08-FSP)
- CS-FLVL-BC20-05-PAP | 05-07 F250 / F350 4x4 - with Add-A-Packs (Old Part Number: CS-FORDLVL-BC-05)
- CS-FLVL-BC20-05-FSP | 05-07 F250 / F350 4x4 - with Full Spring Pack (Old Part Number: CS-FORDLVL-BC-05-FSP)
- Custom Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Front Reservoir Mounts
- Rear Reservoir Clamps
- Carli 2.5" Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Caster Correction Shims
- Stainless Braided Brake Lines
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Year Specific Carli Add-a-Pack OR Full Spring Pack with Zinc Plated U-Bolts
Altered Vehicle Characteristics:
- Level 2.5" of Lift on the Front
- F250: 2" of Rear Lift
- F350: 1" of Rear Lift
- Vehicle is "Leveled"*
- 9.0" of Front Wheel Travel
- 12.0" of Rear Wheel Travel
- Wheels - Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5"-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- Tires - 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- Recommended Configuration - Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- Add-A-Packs - Super-Duties equipped with a factory 3-5/8" Block will require the 2" Factory Block [7C3Z-5598-L, 7C3Z-5598-K] to achieve a level stance.
- Leaf Springs - Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance.
- Leaf Spring Modifications - CS-FFSP-08: Full Springs require the front leaf spring hanger be moved forward to accommodate the longer, 2008+ Leaf Springs on 2005-2007 trucks.
Full Leaf Shipping Info - If you are choosing the full leaf upgrade we will need you to provide an address that accepts freight truck deliveries as the kit will ship on a pallet. Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping.
Rear Lift Options
- CS-FPAP-(05, 08, 11) - Progressive Add-a-Pack
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved
- CS-FFSP-LVL-(08, 11) - Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension Systems
- 35" Tire Fitment
Radius Arm Option
- CS-FFRA-LVL-05 - Radius Arms for 2.5in Lifts
- For Leveling Systems
- 1° of Caster correction engineered into arm
- Internal Gusseting
- Limit Straps Included
- 1/2" Additional Tire Clearance
- Huge Johnny Joint at Frame Connection for longevity and bind free Cycling
- Fitment: 2005+
Now: $619.00 - $629.00