Baja Designs Squadron SAE LED PAIR - Wide Cornering Pattern
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of Squadron SAE LED auxiliary lights with the wiring harness. Brand new for Baja Designs is our SAE certified light. This light is based off of our Squadron series. While there are many visual characteristics that stayed the same the pattern, and circuitry are optimized in order to give our SAE light a street legal punch! We’ve put this light through rigorous tests to ensure that it would be an upgrade from most LED, HID, and Halogen factory fog lights.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 2,480 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 22W / 1.6A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
- (2) Squadron® SAE LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- 257805 | White
- 257815 | Amber
Baja Designs Light Patterns:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
These zones have been designed by Baja Designs: The Scientists of Lighting.
Zone 1 - Dust/Fog: This zone illuminates the area directly in front of the vehicle. Mounting these lights low on the bumper eliminates glare from dust and fog.
Zone 2 - Cornering: This zone provides cornering light which is necessary to drive comfortably at speed. By toeing these lights out 10°-15°a smooth field of light is achieved, eliminating the feeling of tunnel vision.
Zone 3 - Driving Combo: This zone is your primary driving light. These lights are mounted in the middle of the front bumper to avoid glare off of the hood or from dust and fog in front of the vehicle.
Zone 4 - Spot: This zone is your first level of long distance lighting. Lights intended for this zone will give you the distance needed to travel at speed. Combined with zone two lighting, a smooth transition is achieved creating less stress on your eyes.
Zone 5 - Racer Edition Spot: This zone is necessary for triple digit speeds or wanting to see miles down the road. This is the only forward projection pattern we recommend mounting along your roofline.
Zone 6 - Dome Lighting: This zone is used for wheel well lighting. This light is perfect for truck, jeep, buggy and UTV applications.
Zone 7 - Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° pattern. This pattern is not suitable for forward projection applications.
Zone 8 - Backup Lighting: This zone illuminates the area directly behind the rear of the vehicle. It is recommended that these lights be mounted on your rear bumper or cargo rack.