Carli Dodge Leveling Kit
Dodge Ram Leveling Kit
Utilizing Carli's multi-rate coil springs that add 3 inches of ride height to the front of your Dodge Ram. Stainless sway bar end-links are included that can be adjusted for 0 to 3 inches of lift. Our own Bilstein 5100 series shock absorber that is tuned for the Dodge Ram weight and signature Carli Suspension ride quality.
The Leveling System was designed for people seeking a leveled vehicle with more performance and ride quality than a generic spacer lift. The IFP Bilstein 5100 shocks offer a nice boost in ride quality and carry a lifetime warranty through Bilstein.
Your truck will sit 2.5”-3” higher in the front (year/cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The included, front, Bilstein 5100 shocks are longer to accommodate the extended travel and are tuned by Bilstein for increase the suspension control in the Ram platform. When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, we offer two options (unless 1994-2002, then there’s only one); extended, Sway Bar End Links or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The End links are equipped with ½” FK Rod-Ends and in-house machined 17-4 stainless bodies that are extended over stock to reset the sway bar engagement point. Factory pillow-bushings are re-used to assemble the sway bar to the lengthened link. Carli’s Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8” FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension (in close competition with the full progressive leaf spring upgrade offered in the higher-end systems).
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver’s side ¾” and back toward the cab ½”. Although this is perfectly operable, we recommend the purchase of an adjustable track bar to shift the axle back toward the passenger side and provide a stronger link with less deflection for the lifted application, and a set of extended control arms to shift the axle forward to its new center of travel.
Wheels and Tires
This system will fit up to a 35” tire with stock control arms (we recommend purchasing our extended, Mild Steel Control Arms) on wheels with 5.75-6” of backspacing. If running factory wheels, we recommend an All Terrain 35” tire to avoid rubbing. For 37” tire fitment, our High-Clearance Control Arms and Adjustable Track Bar can be paired to a wheel with 5.75” of Backspacing. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter. For more details, see our article on wheel and tire selection and tire pressures: HERE
- Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
- Multi-Rate Coils Springs
- 2.75 Inches of Front Lift
- Level Ride Height
- Stainless Sway Bar End Links With F.K. Bearings
Dodge Ram Fitment Guide:
- 03 - 12 2500 / 3500 4x4 Diesel (Also fits 2013 2500's)
- 03 - 12 2500 / 3500 4x4 Hemi (Also fits 2013 2500's)
- 06 - 09 1500 Megacab 4x4 Hemi
- 98.5 - 02 2500 / 3500 4x4 Diesel
- 94 - 98 2500 / 3500 4x4 Diesel
- CS-DLEVEL-94 | 94-98 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Diesel | (Old Part Number: CS-LEVELING-94)
- CS-DLEVEL-985 | 98.5-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Diesel | (Old Part Number: CS-LEVELING-985)
- CS-DLEVEL-03-D | 03-09 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Diesel | (Old Part Number: CS-LEVELING-03-D)
- CS-DLEVEL-03-H | 03-09 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Hemi | (Old Part Number: CS-LEVELING-03-H)
- CS-DLEVEL-03-PW | 03-09 Dodge Ram Power Wagon
- CS-DLEVEL-10-D | 10-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Diesel | (Old Part Number: CS-LEVELING-10-D)
- CS-DLEVEL-10-H | 10-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Hemi | (Old Part Number: CS-LEVELING-10-H)
- CS-DLEVEL-10-PW | 10-13 Dodge Ram Power Wagon
- Wheels - Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 4.5" of Backspacing on 6" Systems
- Tires - 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- Recommended Configuration - Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- Torsion Sway Bar - Selection of the Torsion Sway Bar Replacement will not Require size selection as the entire sway bar assembly is replaced.
Notes for 2010+ trucks:
Some of the 2010+ trucks use larger 12mm threaded hardware as opposed to the 10mm threaded hardware on most trucks. You will need to confirm what version your truck uses by checking the hex nut size on the top of your factory end link. If it uses an 18mm socket then you have the 12mm version. If the nut is a smaller 15 or 16mm nut then you will need the standard 2010+ end links.
Sway Bar Options
- Sway Bar End Links
- Machined out of 17-4 Stainless Steel
- FK Bearing, Chromoly Rod-End
- Relocates and drops the front sway bar for fit and correct geometry
- Eliminates End Link bind which could lead to premature failure
- CS-DEL-94 | 1994-1998 Dodge Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DEL-985 | 1998.5-2009 Dodge Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DEL-10 | 2010-2013 Dodge 10mm End Links (15mm Nut Size)
- CS-DEL-12 | 2010-2013 Dodge 12mm End Links (18mm Nut Size)
- 2003-2013 Torsion Sway Bar | CS-DTSB3-03
- Easily the Best "Bang for the Buck" Upgrade for ride qualityy
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up Control
- Heavy duty chromoly arms and end links with 5/8 race series heim joints
Control Arm Options
- Extended Control Arms
- Re-centers front axle on 3" Suspension Systems
- Offset body for more tire clearance
- CS-CA-MS14-94 | 1994-1998 Dodge Ram Control Arms with 12mm/14mm Joints
- CS-CA-MS16-94 | 1994-1998 Dodge Ram Control Arms with 14mm/16mm Joints
- CS-CA-MS-03 | 2003-2009 Dodge Ram Control Arms
- CS-CA-MS-10 | 2010-2013 Dodge Ram Control Arms
- High Clearance Extended Control Arms
- Re-centers front axle on 3" Suspension Systems
- Offset body more than Extended Control Arms for even more tire clearance!
- CS-DFCA-03 | 2003-2009 Dodge Ram High Clearance Control Arms
- CS-DFCA-10 | 2010-2013 Dodge Ram High Clearance Control Arms