Baja Designs LP6 Pro LED Light
The LP6 Pro is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.14W / 0.3A
- Dimensions: 6.5" Height / 6.5" Width / 3.2" Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
- LP6 Pro LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- 270013 | Driving Pattern, Amber
- 270003 | Driving Pattern, White
- 270011 | Spot Pattern, Amber
- 270001 | Spot Pattern, White
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
These zones have been designed by Baja Designs: The Scientists of Lighting.
Zone 1 - Dust/Fog: This zone illuminates the area directly in front of the vehicle. Mounting these lights low on the bumper eliminates glare from dust and fog.
Zone 2 - Cornering: This zone provides cornering light which is necessary to drive comfortably at speed. By toeing these lights out 10°-15°a smooth field of light is achieved, eliminating the feeling of tunnel vision.
Zone 3 - Driving Combo: This zone is your primary driving light. These lights are mounted in the middle of the front bumper to avoid glare off of the hood or from dust and fog in front of the vehicle.
Zone 4 - Spot: This zone is your first level of long distance lighting. Lights intended for this zone will give you the distance needed to travel at speed. Combined with zone two lighting, a smooth transition is achieved creating less stress on your eyes.
Zone 5 - Racer Edition Spot: This zone is necessary for triple digit speeds or wanting to see miles down the road. This is the only forward projection pattern we recommend mounting along your roofline.
Zone 6 - Dome Lighting: This zone is used for wheel well lighting. This light is perfect for truck, jeep, buggy and UTV applications.
Zone 7 - Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° pattern. This pattern is not suitable for forward projection applications.
Zone 8 - Backup Lighting: This zone illuminates the area directly behind the rear of the vehicle. It is recommended that these lights be mounted on your rear bumper or cargo rack.