Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition LED Light
A design that was inspired by Baja Designs’ legendary 8" La Paz HID; The LP9 features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
The LP9 utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT provides an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode, the LP9 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Available in a standard model that is perfect for a wide range of off-road use, as well as a Racer Edition configuration that is designed for the demands of high speed driving. The Racer Edition has similar power draw, but produces a much tighter pattern, providing higher visibility at greater distances. Both models feature uService technology, which allows customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Dimensions: 8" Height / 3.25" Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
- LP9 Racer Edition LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- 330011 | Spot Pattern, Amber
- 330001 | Spot Pattern, White
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
These zones have been designed by Baja Designs: The Scientists of Lighting.
Zone 1 - Dust/Fog: This zone illuminates the area directly in front of the vehicle. Mounting these lights low on the bumper eliminates glare from dust and fog.
Zone 2 - Cornering: This zone provides cornering light which is necessary to drive comfortably at speed. By toeing these lights out 10°-15°a smooth field of light is achieved, eliminating the feeling of tunnel vision.
Zone 3 - Driving Combo: This zone is your primary driving light. These lights are mounted in the middle of the front bumper to avoid glare off of the hood or from dust and fog in front of the vehicle.
Zone 4 - Spot: This zone is your first level of long distance lighting. Lights intended for this zone will give you the distance needed to travel at speed. Combined with zone two lighting, a smooth transition is achieved creating less stress on your eyes.
Zone 5 - Racer Edition Spot: This zone is necessary for triple digit speeds or wanting to see miles down the road. This is the only forward projection pattern we recommend mounting along your roofline.
Zone 6 - Dome Lighting: This zone is used for wheel well lighting. This light is perfect for truck, jeep, buggy and UTV applications.
Zone 7 - Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° pattern. This pattern is not suitable for forward projection applications.
Zone 8 - Backup Lighting: This zone illuminates the area directly behind the rear of the vehicle. It is recommended that these lights be mounted on your rear bumper or cargo rack.